Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Tis the season... to be studying

So right now I probably should be studying for one of my two finals but I decided it was time for a study break. And since everyone in my family is getting a blog- I had to jump on the bandwagon :) I can't believe the semester is almost over. It seems like it has flown by. I love Christmas time here at Baylor with the exception of one thing- exams! I have Russian and theatre tom. Russian will by far be my hardest exam this semester. I went over to my friend Nincy's apartment to study tonight and we came up with a song for our oral exam to try to impress our teacher..

Я нe знаю
Я нe знаю
Ничего
Ничего
Ничего не знаю
Ничего не знаю
Хорошо
Хорошо

haha good luck figuring out what it says. I'll let you all know how it goes. Here are some pictures from recent Christmas parties etc..
The two girls on the left are my new roomates for the next school year. Alanna is from Nashville and Angeli is from Arizona




Christmas on 5th street is a huge Christmas celebration at Baylor each year. This year we had Steven Curtis Chapman, santa, camels, carriage rides, petting zoo, live nativity and a huge Christmas tree. This is one of the camels at the nativity. It always makes me smile to think they can find camels in Waco






This is our mascot Bruiser all dressed up

This morning at 9 (bright and early) my small group from church had a Christmas morning party. We all came in our pajamas, had breakfast, watched a Christmas movie, and exchanged presents.

2 comments:

2 Stitches said...

Lara, Lara, I am so impressed that you have found the time to join us in the blog world!! It will be such fun! It looks like you have found time in between studying to go to some parties. That helps it seem more like Christmas for sure. I hope you do good on your exams tomorrow and Saturday and I hope you have a fabulous drive home on Sunday. Be careful and safe! See you in three days, Love you, Mom

Angeli said...

dear lara,

it took forever and a day trying to find your page.

love,
"Phil"