Monday, December 15, 2008

Who ate all the candy?


I'm home! After leaving Waco about 6:15 I made it safely home around 5:30. Mom and Dad were a little worried about the 11 hour trip but it was actually pretty fun. I was pretty much the only one on the road till I reached Birmingham so it was nice to be able to drive on Cruise control the whole time. My ipod proved to be a valuable asset to my trip until it died around hour six. So for the next five hours my only 4 cd's were played about a hundred times... not literally but it seemed like it. : )


I got home about an hour early and suprised Mom and Dad. They were both in the kitchen and i snuck in the garage door to suprise them. I was pretty tired when I got home and after a little while headed to sleep. BUT before I went to sleep I noticed the advent calendar that I had bought from Starbucks with Lindsey. I had told mom about it a few weeks ago so they could go ahead and start using it. Little did I know just how much they had used it. When I picked it up I noticed that the entire right side of the calendar had been eaten in no particular order. I laughed as I looked up and saw the sheepish looking faces chuckling to themselves. They had been eating the candy whenever they pleased. Silly parents.........no more advent candy for you.........................

0 comments: